Your Shopzie.com membership may start with a 14-day free trial. Once your free trial period is over, we will automatically bill your monthly subscription with the credit card on file. If you cancel your subscription before your trial period ends, you will not be billed and you will no longer have access to any features of your Shopzie.com account.
If you decide to cancel your monthly Shopzie.com membership, you will not be billed in the subsequent months. If you are cancelling prior to the end of your monthly billing cycle, you will still have access to Shopzie.com until the end of your current month’s billing cycle. There is no grace period to cancel your monthly membership and there is no refund or partial refund of your current month subscription.
It would be very helpful to us if you’d also tell us why you’re requesting a cancellation. This is not required, and we won’t use this information to try and “sell” you something else. But we do take feedback seriously, and it really does help us make better products and improve our sales process. We want every customer to be satisfied.
There are two ways to cancel your subscription:
Method 1: Cancel Within The Shopzie App
1. From the current store drop-down menu at the top right, select "Your Subscriptions".
2. Under "Your Subscriptions" section, click on the red "Cancel Subscription" button.
3. You have now stopped your monthly Shopzie subscription.
Method 2: Contact Support
1. Email us at email@example.com
2. Use the chat icon at the bottom right corner of the Shopzie web app or the Shopzie site to contact Support.