If you have more than one person working on your e-Commerce store, you may add up to 3 sub-users to your Shopzie account (Only for Pro-Plan Users), each with their own separate logins. Sub-users to your Shopzie account will have access to all features, however, they will not be able to add or remove sub-users and change the password of other sub-users and the master account.
To add a sub-user to your Shopzie account:
1. Click on the user icon at the top right corner and select "Manage Sub-Users" from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on the "Add Sub-User" button.
3. On the pop-up window, enter in the sub-user's email and password
Please note: The password must be at least 6 characters long.
4. Click "Submit".
To remove a sub-user from your Shopzie account:
1. On the "Manage Sub-users" page, locate the sub-user you wish to remove.
2. Click on the "Delete User" button.
3. Click "Ok" for the Delete Confirmation message.
To change the password for a sub-user account:
- On the "Manage Sub-users" page, locate the sub-user you wish to change password for.
2. Click on the "Change Password" button.
3. Enter in the new password twice (Please note: the password must be at least 6 characters long).
4. Click "Change Password".