When an order contains a product that is not synchronized with Shopzie yet, you will see the following warning message "This line item was not linked to any AliExpress product when the order was placed. This item is still not linked to any AliExpress product. Link now and you may updated the order.
To synchronize the product:
1. Click on "Link now".
2. Under the "AliExpress Bindings" section, click on the "Add Item" button and a popup window will appear.
3. Synchronize the product by either using "Choose from known vendor/product" if your product is from an existing vendor that you have connected to Shopzie previously or a product that has already been connected to Shopzie, or "Choose from an AliExpress Link" if you want to connect using an AliExpress product url.
4. Click "Add".
5. Once you have completed it, you will be redirected to the variant edit page.
6. Click "Save" to save the changes to your Shopify store.
7. Go back to Orders from the navigation menu.
8. You will now see that your product in the order has been detected as updated.
9. Click on "Update Order Now" to refresh the order.
10. You will then be able to use Shopzie to place the order on AliExpress by clicking the "Add All to Auto Order" button or the "Add to auto order" button.