The answer is Yes.
While you can select ePacket as your main shipping method, you can change the shipping method for each individual order (Note: Shipping Options from the vendor are listed based on the Shipping Address's Country).
1. Go to Orders on the navigation menu.
2. Locate the order you wish to edit the shipping method.
3. On the order, locate "Shipping Company" and click on the Edit icon.
4. A pop-up window will appear along with the available shipping carriers for the shipping address along with the pricing and time.
5. Select the desired shipping carrier.
6. Click "Submit". It will save the new shipping carrier for the order.