With Shopzie's 3rd Party Migration feature, you can easily transfer your Dropified products and orders over to Shopzie within a few clicks. Once successfully transferred, you should see the following:
- Migrated products will be shown as "Connected" to both your Shopify store and AliExpress.
- Migrated orders that are yet to be processed on AliExpress will be ready to be ordered via Shopzie.
- Migrated orders with AliExpress Order IDs will be displayed with the ability to track and fulfill order.
- Migrated orders that are processed and fulfilled will be marked as Fulfilled inside Shopzie.
To begin the Dropified migration process:
1. Sign in to your Shopzie account.
2. Go to "Settings".
3. Under Migration, select "Dropified" from the drop-down menu. Then click "Start Import".
4. A new tab will open to direct you to the Dropified app. If you are not already logged into Dropified, then please log in to continue.
5. Once you're logged into Dropified, a pop up message at the top right corner will prompt you to click on the Shopzie Chrome Extension.
6. Choose the store you would like to import the data to from the drop-down menu. If you have only one Shopify store connected to Shopzie, then the store will be selected by default.
7. Select the data you wish to import, then click on "Import All".
8. Once the import is completed, return to your Shopzie account.
9. Then go to "Products". You will see the imported products connected to your Shopzie account.
10. If you imported Orders as well, go to "Orders" and you will the imported orders to your Shopzie account.
There will be incidences where your Dropified products and orders will not be successfully migrated over to Shopzie. This means that the products and orders will still be transferred over to Shopzie, however you will have to manually sync the products to Shopzie first before you can process any orders that are yet to be placed.
- You can only migrate products and orders from Dropified to Shopzie for the same Shopify store. This means if Dropified is connected to Shopify Store A, then you can only migrate products and orders to Shopzie that is connected to Shopify Store A.
- You can only migrate products from AliExpress. This means if you have added products to your Shopify store via Dropified's verified suppliers marketplace, those products will still be transferred over to Shopzie, however you will have to find similar products on AliExpress to replace them and manually sync it to your Shopize account.
- Product Variants with the same variant name. If a product has variants with duplicated AliExpress option names, one of the variants will not be successfully migrated over to Shopzie. This means you will have to manually sync the product variant to Shopzie.
- AliExpress products with "Ships From/Shipping Form" as a variant option. For products that allow customers to choose where it will be shipped from will not be migrated over to Shopzie successfully. This means you will have to manually sync the product to Shopzie.
- Split-variant products. On Dropified, you have the ability to split a product's variants into individual products of its own. If you have done that, say splitting a product with 2 color variants, blue and red into one product of red and one product of blue, these products may not be successfully migrated over to Shopzie. This means you will have to manually sync the products to Shopzie.