The simple answer is yes. If you choose to manually track and fulfill your orders, Shopzie gives you the option to do so.
To enable manual tracking and fulfillment:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Under the Auto-Fulfill section, uncheck the box next to "Auto Fulfillment".
3. Click "Save".
4. Then scroll down to the Orders section, uncheck the box next to "Enable Auto Tracking With Shopzie".
5. Click "Save".
Once an AliExpress vendor has shipped out the order and the tracking number is provided:
1. Go to Tracking.
2. Click on "Track Now".
3. You will see a message in the top right corner "Request submitted".
4. Give it a few seconds while Shopzie performs the scan, and then refresh the page.
5. By now, the tracking number should be provided for the orders that has been shipped out.
6. Check the box next to the orders with the tracking number, and then click on the "Fulfill" button.
7. Shopzie will then push this information to Shopify to update the Shopify order and mark the order as "Fulfilled".
8. Your Shopify customers will then be notified that their order is on the way and they can click into the Shopify order to see the tracking number.